Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oh the joys of the 3rd trimester...

Well, I woke up Thursday morning with the worst leg cramp I have ever had in my life. It lasted at least a minute or two (which doesn't seem like long now but at the time seemed like an eternity). Not a great way to start off the day. After being doubled over in pain for several minutes, and then barely able to walk for a few days because my leg was so sore, Tom reminded me that this is just a leg cramp and I'm about to go through childbirth. I guess I'll be needing that epidural after all!!!

Also, I cannot seem to focus on ANYTHING these days. I'm normally a list person, but now I have to have like three different lists just to keep everything straight. I'm constantly starting something and then not finishing it because I get distracted by something else and totally forget what I was originally working on. I actually went to the grocery store recently with a list, carried the list all the way through the store, and then still forgot something that was on the list the whole time! I really hope this does not continue post-pregnancy.

--Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Charlie Horses are the WORST!!! One trick to avoid them is, when you wake up and stretch, flex your toes back, don't point them. I also read that if you can get up and stand barefoot on a cold surface, that is suppose to help. But after I have a charlie horse there's no way I'm standing!

    ReplyDelete