
Well, I'm the last due, and the last to post. I'm Andrea Coleman, and my wonderful husband Adam and I are expecting our little boy in late February. Like most of the other prego ladies, I am hoping for an early arrival, not because I don't like being pregnant (other than weeks 8-12, its been great,) but because I can't wait to just cuddle with my baby!
Adam and I met at Florida State University about 10 years ago, and have been married since 2003. I'm from Memphis, TN, and Adam is from Jacksonville, FL and now we live in Charlotte, NC. My husband worked with Emily's husband here in Charlotte, and that gave me the opportunity to meet the lovely Mrs. Duncan. I knew after a Wii party we hosted that both Emily and her husband were keepers. I'm just hoping that their life journey brings them back to NC!
I myself own a small business where I teach piano and singing lessons. Emily's baby girl is already on my wait list for 2015. I truly love what I do, and I feel so fortunate that it is something I can continue while primarily staying home with our new arrival.
I'm so excited that we are having a little boy. I can't wait to dress him like a mini Adam, and I think Adam is excited about having his own golf partner for life. I grew up with 3 brothers and no sisters, so the rough and tumble life of boys is awesome to me. We're down to 3 solid names that we actually agree on, so I'll post soon with an update on our sweet little boy's name.
Until next time!
I am excited to have somebody else that lives here in Charlotte! What area of town are you guys? We just moved into the Elizabeth area of town. We love all the parks and interesting homes that line our street. It is just a condo, but I think our little one is going to have some fun learning his neighborhood. Good luck with choosing a name...
ReplyDeletemel
I love that area of town. I teach some kids up in that area, and it is beautiful. We live much further south in the Blakeney area. It's almost to the Union County line. We've got a cute little house, and really love our location for the shopping. Target and myself are very good friends. We'll have to meet up sometime soon! Hopefully, we can meet at Emily's shower next weekend. ~ Andrea
ReplyDeleteMy mom lives sort of close to you, off of McKee Rd...closer to Matthews. Sorry no traveling for me, at least not any longer than a couple of hours. I will be 36 weeks, and they want me close by, but I am sure the shower will be a ton of fun!
ReplyDeletePS the target uptown and I are definitely friendly...what did we do before Target came around???