Tuesday, May 11, 2010

milestones!

It's official...

Laine can sit up all by herself! It's amazing how much like a "big girl" she looks when she is sitting playing with her toys as opposed to lying on her back or tummy. I was very excited to reach this milestone, but now I know that crawling is not far behind... YIKES! Anyone done any babyproofing yet or are we all putting off and pretending that our babies will never be mobile?

She is still REALLY enjoying her experience with solid food. So far we haven't found anything she won't eat! She is coming up on her 6 month well-appointment (!!!) so I am hoping to get a little more guidance as too how much to feed her and when. It seems like she's willing to eat anything I give her!

Also, Joe managed to catch this gem on our Flip camera... priceless.

2 comments:

  1. I love that video!!!! Laine was making me dizzy with all of that bouncing! I'm going to have to bring Molly over to try it out. I can't believe she's 6 months old today!!! Congrats on making it this far! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until Hadley can sit up! Haven't babyproofed yet--procrastinating bigtime on that one. The video is hilarious! I was laughing so hard while watching it that my dog came upstairs to see what was going on (he does not move from his position on the couch very often--so it has to be something good to get him on his feet)!

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete