Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4 months!!!! (a few weeks ago!)

Molly turned 4 months a few weeks ago. I took pictures that day but have been a slacker when it comes to posting. I made a mistake when I took the pictures. Normally we do morning pictures when Molly's 'morning smiles' are present but that day I waited until too close to bedtime. As you can see.....huge mistake:


Talk about an angry baby!!She finally calmed down a little but still seemed somewhat insulted that I wanted to take her picture!
By the end she wasn't so mad but I didn't get any smiles that she is so famous for.

I have definitely learned my lesson that when it comes to Monthly Montage picture taking, mornings are key!
-Emily

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big! I cannot believe that is the same baby I saw just a month or so ago!

    ReplyDelete