Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Molly

Well, for a while it seemed that Molly forgot how to roll over....but today she did it 5 times! Hopefully she'll keep remembering! She's not yet rolling back to stomach but she has found her side.
She had also been refusing to take a bottle but that seems to have ended too. Todd found out that Molly will no longer take a clear nipple, she will only drink from one of the ugly tan colored nipples. Weird child.
And she is back to sleeping 11-12 hours at night without waking up at all. For a week or so she starting waking up 1-2 times in the night hungry but I'm guessing it was just a growth spurt.One of my friends gave us some toys for Molly. One was the jumpy thingy above. Molly just loves it....for about 2-3 minutes....and then she screams. So I don't think she's fully ready for it yet but I give her a minute or so to enjoy and then take her out. She is so strong though! Our small townhome is being over run with toys! Hopefully she'll enjoy what we have and I won't have to crowd our home any more, at least for now!
-Emily

2 comments:

  1. She always has that mouth wide open! You guys are going to have your hands (or more appropriately, your ears) full when she starts talking!

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man she already talks my ear off!

    ReplyDelete