Thursday, May 6, 2010

First Tumble--Uh Oh!



Hadley has decided that she can sit up on her own--except that she can't quite do it yet. I've been propping her on her boppy and another mini boppy so that she can be more upright because she likes to sit up. Except that is not quite good enough for her. I was sitting in front of her taking pictures of her, when she surprised me and pushed off the boppy to try to sit up on her own. But since she can't do it yet, she tumbled forward onto her face. Caught me off guard, but she didn't seem to be bothered by the tumble. She was able to prop herself on her arms for a few seconds though--long enough for me to snap the pictures above.

2 comments:

  1. Laine likes to try and do the nosedive maneuver too... I figure it will be good when she is trying to crawl but for now I just have to perfect my reflexes until she perfects her balance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully over the next few weeks she'll get even better at sitting up and be ready for the beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete