Hello moms!
I hope you are all gearing up for our first Mother's Day tomorrow!!!! I'm interested in hearing what all of the Dads do to celebrate us!
I was wondering if any of y'all have gotten and used a mesh bumper for the crib. I have been going to Molly's room in the morning and her face is a little closer to the bumper than I would like. Any feedback?
-Emily
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had the same problem. I posted about a mesh bumper last month sometime I think. We bought one and it is great! The one that I posted a link to was one that went all the way up the side of the crib and over the railing to protect the railing from teething. That particular one did not fit our crib so I had to take it back. But I got another one that is the same brand and is just like a traditional bumper. It has velcro and is adjustable so it should fit almost any crib. I think it is available at Wal-Mart and Babies R Us. Here is a link to the one I bought: http://www.walmart.com/ip/BreathableBaby-Breathable-Safer-Bumper-Fits-All-Cribs-White/8154350
ReplyDelete--Amanda
I haven't used the mesh bumper pads, but Andrew has never really given us too much to be concerned with in that area. He is usually pretty good about staying away from the corners, and really good about repositioning himself if something is in his face. I think if it bothers you though, I would definitely get a set. They aren't too expensive, and it would give you peice of mind for both suffication concerns and if Molly starts banking her arms or legs around she would still be protected.
ReplyDelete