(Molly and I were watching and singing along to The Sound of Music the other day!)
1. The Ultimate Crib Sheet. I didn't buy this until after Greer and Melissa had mentioned it but I went out to get it immediately. If spitting-up were an Olympic sport, Molly would bring home the gold for USA!
2. Aden and Anais Swaddle blanket. I had read some good things about muslin blankets before Molly was born so I decided to get some. I ordered mine from the company but later found that Target sometimes carries them, as well as other baby stores. The size is fabulous (large!) and she stays swaddled. I also use it as a cover if BFing in public or to cover her carseat if it's windy outside. I ended up buying more after she was born because we love them so much.
3. My Snuggie!!! That's right, I said it! I tend to get cold at night while I'm feeding her so I like to wear my Snuggie backward to keep warm.
4. Medela nursing pads. I have tried Lansinoh and Gerber brand nursing pads but they all had a weird crease that made my bra look like it was a weird shape. The Medela ones have a pleat in it so it fits more naturally, and it is very absorbent.
4. Flip Video Camera. We love our Flip. It is so small and I can just throw it in the diaper bag and have it ready whenever needed. Thus far we haven't used it too much but I like that it's always there and ready.
5. Pampers Swaddlers. These definitely work better than the Huggies. I like the ones that have the yellow stripe down the middle that turn green when she's wet. I can't believe Molly is already in size 1s!!!
That's all I can think of right now.
Let us know, as babies get older, if any other good products are discovered!!!
-Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Emily. My name is Pattie and I work for Pampers. I'm so excited to see Pampers Swaddlers make it to your top list and I just wanted to thank you! Best wishes to you and I look forward to seeing more blog posts from you and your friends.
ReplyDelete