Here are some pictures of the lovely ladies (and a few of their lovely mommies!). Sorry some of them are sideways... I couldn't figure out how to rotate them on here!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
mommy-daughter outing!
Emily and Molly, Amanda and Hadley, Laine and I all took a trip to the Mall of Georgia this past Wednesday. Fortunately for all of us, the little ladies were on their best behavior (for the most part) and we were able to find nice quiet spots to feed them all when need be. The older ladies of course enjoyed an excuse to get out of the house and socialize with other adults! It was funny to see the differences in the three girls since they are each almost exactly a month apart (and all born on Wednesdays!): Laine was 14 weeks, Hadley 10 weeks, and Molly 5 weeks! Laine was of course the most alert and awake of the three, but luckily for all of us she was entertained by all of the new lights and noises and was a pretty happy baby (until the ride home... sorry Emily).
Here are some pictures of the lovely ladies (and a few of their lovely mommies!). Sorry some of them are sideways... I couldn't figure out how to rotate them on here!




Here are some pictures of the lovely ladies (and a few of their lovely mommies!). Sorry some of them are sideways... I couldn't figure out how to rotate them on here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment