Thursday, February 25, 2010

End in sight

I was beginning to think that some of you would have your kids enrolled in college by the time Isaac came, but I can finally say there is an end in sight! I had an appointment with my doc this morning, and while progress has been made (still a cm, but 50% effaced,) he went ahead and set up an inducement day for me just in case Isaac decides he doesn't want to come on his own. While I'm still really hoping for a February birthday, my inducement has been scheduled for Thursday, March 4 at 7:00 AM. That means that I will have a baby by next weekend!! I think its a relief just knowing that this can't and won't go on forever. Maybe just relaxing now will actually help my stubborn little boy come on his own. I'll keep you posted if anything changes! ~ Andrea

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Can't wait to hear about your experience and see pictures of little Isaac!

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am so ready to start getting to know Isaac, as I know you are too. You are doing a great job hanging in there (not that you have a choice) You and Isaac are on my prayer list. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete