I am tired of being the only boy mommy on here, when is Issac going to make his debut?!! I know it will be any day now and I cannot wait to hear all about it.
Ha...I am REALLY tired of you being the only boy mom. I am soooo ready to go!!! I was a cm at my last appointment and thinned out way past where my doctor expected. All good signs, but honestly, they it doesn't really affect when Isaac decides to come out. I've decided he's either really stubborn or punctual ~ both of which make sense with who his parents are! I've got another appointment tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have more news soon. Love the pic by the way! ~ Andrea
I wish I could take credit for it...it is just some random baby off the internet, but it seems appropriate for this post :) Not too much longer in less than a week you will be a mommy to an outside baby!
Ha...I am REALLY tired of you being the only boy mom. I am soooo ready to go!!! I was a cm at my last appointment and thinned out way past where my doctor expected. All good signs, but honestly, they it doesn't really affect when Isaac decides to come out. I've decided he's either really stubborn or punctual ~ both of which make sense with who his parents are! I've got another appointment tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have more news soon. Love the pic by the way! ~ Andrea
ReplyDeleteI wish I could take credit for it...it is just some random baby off the internet, but it seems appropriate for this post :) Not too much longer in less than a week you will be a mommy to an outside baby!
ReplyDeletemel