Sunday, April 25, 2010

Babies meeting babies!

Aren't they just the cutest?! A couple of weekends ago, Todd and Molly and I went to Charlotte for a wedding. It was the perfect opportunity for a baby get-together! We met up with Melissa and Andrew, and Andrea and Isaac. Andrew wasn't too keen on Molly being so touchy-feely! Isaac just found the whole thing boring and slept through the meeting.
It was great being able to introduce Andrea and Melissa. Since they both have boys and they both live in Charlotte I hope they will be a good support system for each other!
I hope some time soon we can get all of the moms and babies together!
-Emily

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got the pics up! I kept forgetting. Meeting Melissa was awesome, and when we do our Chopped party, we'll definitely extend an invite. We really have to get all 5 babies together now! Beach trip anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a Chopped party? Never heard of it. Can't wait to meet Andrea and Melissa! Beach trip sounds awesome! It's too late to plan for Mother's Day weekend this year, but my mom and her friends do a beach trip for just moms every year on/around Mother's Day weekend. Just an idea for us--maybe next year? I'm still up for a beach trip sometime later this summer though.

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that show Chopped on the Food Network, so I want to have a party where I put together baskets of food and each couple will be in charge of a course based on the contents of the basket. We'll de appetizer, salad, dinner, dessert, and a cocktail/drink type basket. I'm just waiting till summer vacation hits since most of our couple friends are teachers. If you want to drive up to Charlotte, you are of course welcome as well! I'd love to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want us all to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete