Thursday, April 22, 2010

Regretting the marshmallow peeps

I long to zip up a pair of jeans that isn't made of stretchy material. I've jumped back into working out, but am struggling with an eating plan. Let's just say that indulging my sweet tooth for 9 months is a very hard habit to break. Not only that, but Adam and I eat SO fast now to accommodate Isaac's schedule. Not healthy habits to have when you're trying to lose the baby weight. Well, I am ready to be held accountable and would love to do this with other new sexy mamas. I found this website called http://weightlosswars.com/. Basically, we can set up a little competition/support group where we can track each other's progress. Our actual weight is kept private (there's no way I'm putting my post preggo weight out on the internet,) but it will track the % of weight loss for us. It's 10.00 to join in the competition, but I'd love to give it a try if you guys want to try it with me. I'll even buy a Target gift card for the winner. I was thinking we could have the competition run through July 1st. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll set up the account and send you an invitation/link to our competition. I just need your e-mail addresses. ~Andrea

1 comment: