So Todd came home from school the other day with a horror story. He was talking to one of his friends at school and she was telling him about her sister. Her sister has a 3 month old baby. She's a nursing mom and Mother Nature had not brought back her monthly gift yet. Well it seems she wasn't being super careful about certain actions she was engaging in. Now she is pregnant!!!!! So, unless you want little ones that are 12 months apart, be careful!!!!!! :-D
-Emily
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ouch!! No Irish twins wanted over here. After the recovery I had, we're considering adoption seriously. Maybe I'll forget in a few years, but I am very content with just one for awhile.
ReplyDeleteNO THANK YOU. We definitely want Laine to have little siblings but not quite yet!
ReplyDeleteOh yes...that old wives tale about breast feeding meaning no need for birth control. I swear I hold my breath every month hoping that everything is ok. And before you guys all freak out on me, I am using birth control :) But it isn't unusual for your cycle to be off for a while after you have a baby. In my owe situation, as soon as I started birth control at the begining of this year I have been regualar, but that is not the case for a lot of woman and that scary business if you are not hoping for baby number two before the end of the year!
ReplyDelete