Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Total Fluke!!














Adam and I had our follow up appointment with the doctor about my crazy blood pressure and all is right with the world!! It honestly was just a crazy fluke day. My pee test was a huge success and shows that I am no where near having pre-eclampsia, plus my blood pressure was right back to normal today. Maybe its the overachiever in me, but I love passing tests! I've included a picture of the pee jug, since people I've talked to are strangely curious about it. Moving right along with a little over 9 weeks to go! Merry Christmas everyone! ~ Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love it! That jug is HUGE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...you'd be surprised how much you pee!!! I had 2 liters collected, and that's with me not really trying to stay super hydrated. I was worried about having to collect my pee while I was at clients' homes, so I didn't really drink as much as I usually do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that everything is ok... I know that must have been a huge weight off your shoulders! Enjoy your last Christmas pre-little one! Packing the car to go home this year is a very different experience...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you get to keep the jug as a souvenir? Even if not, a picture of it should definitely go in the baby book!

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete