Hello ladies!
I tell you what, I'm still hoping for a 2010 baby but I don't necessarily feel the need anymore for her to wait until 1/15! Andrea's mother thinks I'm going to have a 'binary baby' (computer programming lingo) and I really think I'd love to have either an 01/01/10 baby or an 01/10/10 baby. I have my first internal appointment on next Monday so we'll see if little girl is starting to make any progress or not yet. She's head down so that's a good sign but we'll just have to wait and see about the rest! I do hope to push for about 7 minutes like Amanda, when the time comes!
So, now that more than half of us are mothers (!!!!!) I thought we might be able to share some practical advice. Who has used a pump and do you like the one you have? If you have used bottles, what brand and do you like them? When/if you have introduced a pacifier? Your favorite brand of diapers or wipes. All that kind of fun stuff. If there are products that you absolutely hate or love, I'd love to hear about them!
Moms, make sure you keep posting pictures cause I'd love to see how your babies grow!!! Maybe we should try to make sure that we at least post a picture of our child once a month, if that isn't too much.
-Emily <><
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We originally did not want to use pacifiers, but have come to accept the fact that they are a necessity sometimes. We talked to the pediatrician yesterday about pacifiers, and she said it is fine to introduce them whenever you want. They do not interfere with breastfeeding and they reduce the risk of SIDS. We still try to only use one around dinner time and at night when we are trying to get Hadley to sleep.
ReplyDeleteWe have used both Huggies and Pampers diapers, and I am indifferent on brand. It is nice to have the ones with the strip that turns from yellow to green when they pee because the diapers are so absorbent that you can't always tell when they are wet.
--Amanda