Does anyone know where I can get some good sleepwear for 9 months +? We were putting the Circo sleepers from Target and then the Gerber sleep n' plays on Hadley to sleep, but she has grown out of those and I can't seem to find any good sleepers for 9 months+ for less than $14 a piece. I don't pay that much for her daytime clothes usually (although I have noticed clothes are getting more expensive in general now that she has hit 9 months).
--Amanda
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like Children's Place. They tend to run a little big, which is good for Isaac and you can usually find a 20-30% off coupon online. Maybe its just because we have an outlet here, but I spent 7 dollars a piece for Isaac's latest sleepers.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Andrea. I like the Carter's sleepers but Children's Place has better deals unfortunately. Though Kohl's might have ok prices for Carters. I really like the Circo sleep 'n' plays also.
ReplyDelete