Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stretch Marks....

Yuck! I was so happy with how few stretch marks I was getting, until last week! All of the sudden, with only 2 weeks left to go, the stretch marks seem to be making up for lost time. I was wondering if any of y'all have any advice or products that you like to use? I've been using regular Palmers Cocoa Butter but I know they have a stretch mark product. I haven't tried it yet; I wanted to check with y'all first.

Now that I'm full term, and it's 2010, and everything is in order at home, we are fully ready for our little bundle of joy to arrive. That being said, I am now jumping at every little ache and pain my body is going through. I am so anxious that I think everything might be attached to labor! I'm sure that once contractions really start, I will know, but in the mean time, I'm going to second guess every little feeling!

I'll keep you posted when things actually do start!
Emily <><

1 comment:

  1. I used the Palmer's stretch mark product throughout my pregnancy, and it worked wonders. It is usually sold right beside the regular Palmer's cocoa butter in the grocery store or drug store and is not expensive like some of the other products out there.

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete