Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Personal and Private
I've never felt so much pressure to share personal information as this time in my life. What is it about having a huge belly that makes people think you owe them your life story? From whether I want to have a natural delivery, or whether I have stretch marks, people think that it is their business to know my business. I found this article today, and I'm starting to see that this is just my first year of many where my privacy may not be so private anymore. http://community.todaymoms.com/_news/2010/01/12/3745577-breast-feeding-whose-business-is-it-anyway ~ Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I COMPLETELY feel you on this one, Andrea. By the end of my pregnancy I had just about had it with people asking me so many questions when I was just trying to get through Target without falling over. But it does seem like those days aren't over... now people stare at Laine instead of me and ask questions about her. Definitely has taught me to think twice before asking someone personal questions!
ReplyDelete