Saturday, January 9, 2010

So close to the finish line!




Andrea and I were talking the other day about how we have such a skewed since of when babies come because all 3 of you who have had babies already, had them as much as 2 weeks early! Here I am, 6 days from my due date and wondering where my baby is!!! Hehe, just kidding! But really, I am pretty much ready for her to arrive!

Our midwife is out of town and gets back Monday night so I'd prefer for the little girl to hold off until then but really, I'm ready! Right now I'm trying to decide if I'm going to go back to work any next week. I think I'll take half days on Monday and Tuesday and then take off the rest of the week but we'll see.

I'm so ready to meet my little girl and share everything about her with all of you!!!

2 comments:

  1. When we took the baby class yesterday and the nurse said the average 1st pregnancy is actually a week late, I felt like crying!! I know that with all of you early birds going before your due date, that I am probably in for a LONG wait. Any tips to get the party started. I'm not talking too early, but if I hit that last week, and nothing is happening, I'd love some ideas (healthy ~no castor oil) that can get Isaac to come out. Love the pics Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the week off Emily! You deserve some time for yourself before everything becomes all about baby--so take that time to pamper yourself and spend some time with Todd before baby arrives.

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete