The poor girl, Molly has had nothing but butternut squash and rice cereal for the past 5 days. But I must admit, her cheeks are looking fabulous! A little dry but I think that's because of the weather, especially how it keeps changing from hot to cold. Finally, day 6, she actually gets to eat something different, though not drastically different. It was sweet potatoes and rice cereal for breakfast! I think the plan is to do a couple of days of sweet potatoes, with some butternut squash thrown in every once in a while, and then try a banana. I really don't want her to be allergic to bananas but it will be nice to know what it is!
I have heard that most children grow out of allergies or sensitivities by age one so I hope that is the case here. I will keep you posted!
Emily
Here are some pictures from Halloween! She was the cutest lion around!
No comments:
Post a Comment