Well, we started out as 2 families in North Carolina and 3 families in Georgia. Todd and I decided that now was the time to tip the scale in favor of good ol' NC! We are moving back!!!
Todd got a final, official offer with Lowe's Home Improvement as a Marketing Specialist. He starts in just 2 weeks!!!! (June 14th) That means we are moving to Mooresville!!!!
Todd will probably move into my parents' basement the weekend before he starts and Molly and I will stay in Athens for a week or two before we move. We're headed through M'ville to look at apartments tomorrow on our way to Chapel Hill for a wedding.
I know Amanda and Greer have both said they are willing to drive up to NC for a get-together so let's make that happen!!!!
So excited!
Emily
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SO excited to get you guys back up here! I can't wait to be able to spend more time with Molly (and of course you guys too!) If you need any help moving, let us know. I'm all about getting everyone together. I love a good party, so I wouldn't mind hosting it at our house if we can find a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteThat is great news, I know you must be so excited to be moving closer to your parents. I know my mom has been a huge help since Andrew was born. It makes it so easy to do hot date on the weekends :)
ReplyDelete@Andrea, I love the party idea. Let me know if I can help out with food or beverages. And we should plan another mommy's day out soon too!
Congrats! I'm sad you will be leaving GA though! --Amanda
ReplyDelete