
So we had Andrew's 6 month photo shoot a little late...but boy am I glad we did. Andrew was so perfect Saturday, but he is always good outside. We got started early, and this is one of the first shots we took. After several shots downtown we packed him up and headed to Freedom Park. He fell asleep on the way there, but after we got him changed his expression was classic "Andrew" in awe and dumbfounded all at the same time! I loved the way our sneak peak came out and I am dying to see more. I love Wendy Freeman Photography! Moving on...Andrew is 29 inches long, and we have one more inch to go before we change car seats. He has been enjoying the pool this summer, and so have Joey and I, there is nothing quite like cooling off after a long walk first thing in the morning. In fact yesterday we took him out there with Joey's mom, who came to visit Sunday along with his sister, and Andrew actually fell asleep in his float! We had one very tired baby. He has come along way in the past 7.5 months. He isn't nearly as cranky, he is taking scheduled naps, and he is even beginning to play hardcore with toys. Still nothing in his mouth, but yesterday he picked up a sippy cup and tried to bite it so there is a lot of promise there!
I hope summer is treating you all well, and I cannot wait to hear more about what your little ones are up to for the Forth of July! We are headed to the mountains for a good old fashion cookout with family after we celebrate 4 years of married bliss on July 1st! Man life is good!!!
Your pics turned out great, and I can't wait to see the rest! You are just a beautiful family! We still haven't gotten Isaac in a pool. We tried on our trip to Memphis, but it started thundering, so I have pics of him in his swimsuit, but no water. We're headed on another long car trip for 4th of July (to Florida.) Have an awesome holiday, and congrats on your 4 years of happiness!
ReplyDelete@ Andrea, maybe when you guys come back and life returns to usual you guys can come down for a swim...maybe we can even coax miss Molly to join the boys! The water was so warm yesterday since it has been so hot. So I not so sure how refreshing it would be for the adults, but it was the perfect temperature of Andrew being that he fell asleep floating around!
ReplyDeleteWe would love to come swimming!!!!
ReplyDelete