Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Update on Greer

Hello ladies,

I just received an update from Greer's husband, Joe. As you know, she was admitted into the hospital last night around 6pm. They started cervadil to help continue her effacement and her contractions started at midnight, which means she didn't get any sleep last night! This morning she had dialated some so they started pitocin at 7:30am. By noon she had made no further progress and the nurses informed her that she would probably be in labor til around 7pm. At this point she has been given an epidural and is finally getting some sleep. They are accepting visitors though so it seems that, even though I'm sure they are frustrated, their hopes are high. Keep saying prayers or sending thoughts and I'll let you know when a little baby appears!

-Emily <><

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated Emily. I can't wait to hear whether we'll have another boy or girl. This one will tip the scales one way!

    ReplyDelete