I would love to hear some of the differences between your first and second pregnancies. I wouldn't say mine have been drastically different but I also feel like my list of little differences is long.
The worst difference is that my eczema in this pregnancy has been about 10, 000 times worse. To the extent that the itching/pain wakes me up in the middle of the night.
With Molly I only threw up 6 times, with this one 10.
I also had nausea/gagging that lasted until about week 17 with this one, week 13 with Molly.
I think my leg hair growth has slowed down.
I feel like my baby brain kicked in full force. I am forgetting EVERYTHING!
Speaking of, I feel like there are more differences but I sure can't remember them!
What are y'all experiencing?!
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So far things have been about the same for me, other than being just a little more nauseated during the first part and being just down right tired the whole time. The major difference is that with Hadley, I had baby on the brain all the time. With this one, between the cross-country move, adjusting to a new work situation and taking care of husband and 1.5-year old that thinks she is going on 5, I barely have time to think about the fact that I am pregnant too.
ReplyDelete--Amanda
humm, I don't think I have had too many differences this pregnancy besides feeling more tired this time around. But working and taking care of a toddler is definitly taking its toll on my body. For the most part I think I handle myself pretty well, but I am not outside as much as I would have liked since it has been so hot, and I feel like I could be doing more in general to prepare for this second little rug rat. Like Amanda, I can hardly remember that I am pregnant. I looked up the other day and realized i am about to start my third trimester! Where has the time gone????
ReplyDelete