Saturday, June 18, 2011
How do you spoil your baby?
We all spoil our babies in one way or another. Obviously I do, because, as you can tell from the heading, I still call Hadley a baby even though she is 1 1/2 years old now! I also have to admit that I still rock her and listen to a few lullabies before putting her down for the night. It is my absolute favorite part of the day! So I am spoiling her a little bit with that--but the good part is I rarely ever have trouble getting her to go to sleep at night. How do ya'll spoil your babies?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Laine has turned into quite the little DJ in the car... she requests songs specifically and then will instruct us to change them if she doesn't like it. We've also had to set a two-time repeat max, otherwise we might hear Baby Beluga 7 times in a row! But she definitely gets to call the shots most of the time.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Greer....a lot of our spoiling comes from what songs we listen to or sing. These days it's a lot of Wheels on the Bus and If You're Happy and You Know It!
ReplyDeleteOur other spoiling factor would be YouTube. Molly just LOVES it! I play snippets of Barney or Elmo or different kids songs. Since we don't have cable, she still gets tv entertainment but only for short periods. Though lately I've been so tired that she's gotten her fair share!