Monday, February 14, 2011

more to love

Valentine's Day was initially going to be our "announcement day" anyway, so I guess this is an opportune time to post here! I think most of you have "friended" me on facebook and so probably have already heard the news, but just in case... Joe and I are expecting baby #2!!! We decided a while ago to start trying at the beginning of 2011 and got a little head start in December... and then found out we were pregnant right after New Years! So apparently we have no problems with our fertility! HA. Anyway, I was a little surprised at first but I couldn't be more excited. It will definitely give me plenty of blogging material in the coming year or so I'm sure!

Here was my initial announcement on my own blog: http://greercaldwell.blogspot.com/2011/02/another-letter-to-my-firstborn.html

Anyone else starting to think about adding on to your little families?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations again, I cannot believe that we are already at the point where we can start thinking about number two... I think Joey and I are going to wait a little longer but that is mainly because I dont think we can afford two in daycare right now. But Andrew is about to have a little cousin in June, and I am sure that will bring up all sorts of emotions about being pregnant again. The funny thing is that I would love to be pregnant again, maybe I will just be a professional seragate mother...any takers? I just cost about 1 million dollars :)

    I really cannot wait to hear about your pregnancy and how it relates to Lainy. When do you find out the sex, or are you going to let it be a surprise?

    mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is exciting news! I wondered if you were going to post it here too or if you were just too cool for the Sweet Tea blog now that you are going to be a 2nd time mom. :) We are still trying to figure out how to make life work with one, but probably sometime in the near future we will be ready for another one. --Amanda

    ReplyDelete