Sunday, February 6, 2011

Car Seat

Ok. . . so we ended up with Britax Marathon 70 from the Target sale I posted about last week. We got a blue color. So far, I like it. It also solved the side impact problem--Hadley is now in the middle of the car because the LATCH connectors on this car seat are adjustable and we were able to use one connector from each of the sides. The infant car seat LATCH connectors were not long enough to do that. Hadley also likes it. When we got it out of the box and sat it on the floor, she climbed right in it. Then she got mad when we made her get out of it. The only bad thing is that it is a little bulky, so if there is a next time and if we have twins the next time, we'll have to go through the car seat thing all over again. But, for now, I think it will work.

--Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment