Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New name for the jumperoo

If you are offended by poo talk, just stop now.
Adam and I are officially changing the name of our jumperoo to the jumperpoo.  It never fails.  He could have already gone twice that day, but something about the jumping/gravity ALWAYS makes Isaac go poo.  It's pretty stinking hillarious to watch him jump for a couple of minutes and then see him grunt the all familiar poo noise. Its also kind of nice to have a sure way of getting him to go before we leave the house. I've done a little research on it, and it seems like we are not the only ones with this problem (thought I don't really think its a problem.)  I think its pretty funny, but that's probably cause we haven't had an all out blowout on the fabric covering yet.  Check back with me later.

2 comments:

  1. I have experienced blow-out, have to immediately wash the cover, poo in an exersaucer before and it is gross!!! We do not have a jumperoo but I wish we did cause whenever I put Molly in one at a friend's house, she just sits there and plays with the toys, no jumping at all. I have put up our 'johnny jump up' which hangs in a door frame....she's not sure what to think yet but hopefully she'll get to jumping....and maybe pooing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadley has the same response to the high chair. It never fails that every time we sit her down to eat, she poops. So mealtime sometimes takes multiple hours because she won't eat while she's pooping so we have to wait for her to sit there and poop, then change her diaper, and then she eats--if she hasn't lost interest by that time. I'm hoping this means potty training will be easy!

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete