Ok, so I know Natalie (sometimes referred to as Ali) is not actually a porker. She is still in the 10-25th percentile for weight. But when I compare her nursing habits and weight gain to that of Molly's, it is night and day! With Molly, by her 5 day appointment she had lost 1lb 3oz! And it took her a whole month to get back up to birth weight.
At Natalie's 5 day appointment she had lost 7 ounces and by 11 days old she was already 2 ounces above her birth weight! At her 2 week appointment she weighed 6lb 14.5oz and was 19 5/8inches long.
She is nursing like a champ. We don't have yeast/thrush, at least not yet, hopefully not ever! She eats every 2-3 hours. During the day I have to wake her up but at night she lets me know she's hungry.
The difference is amazing! I'm liking it much better this time around!
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment