Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hadley at 1 year + continued

So overall, life has been good lately. Hadley and I have started going to the Little Gym together on Fridays before I go to work. They have all sorts of things she can climb on, crawl through, hang on, etc. And the work week is a little easier to get through knowing that I have Little Gym class with Hadley to look forward to on Friday. Hadley really loves to hang on the bars. I have to hold her to support her because her little shoulders aren't quite strong enough yet to hold on by herself.

She is starting to develop a little personality. She is very sweet and lovable--she loves to give people hugs. I love seeing her "read" her books and start to connect words and concepts together. I really thought I loved her as much as was humanly possible when she was born, but I swear I just love her more and more every day!

--Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment